Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wicked Cool Cupcake Box

Happy Halloween to everyone!!  Hope you are having a great one.  My offering for today is this super cute cupcake box that I made using the Wicked Cool Stamp Set.  Have I told you that I love that stamp set! 
When I made this, it took a life of its own and I am really happy with the way it turned out.  Notice that I used a transparency sheet and embossed it with the spider embossing folder. Thanks for looking and don't forget to leave me a message to win some blog candy tomorrow.


Hugs

Alicia


 Stamp:  Wicked Cool
C/S:  rich razzleberry, old olive, whisper white
DSP:  wicked fun
Ink:  Basic Black, old olive, rich razzleberry
Other:  perfect setting Bigz die cut, spide web embossing folder, Big Shot, extra large decorative punch, scallop ribbon punch border, rich razzleberry striped grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8 round punch, distressing kit

To make the box: 
Score a 12x12 pice of rich razzleberry cardstock at 2 1/4 all around
Cut the corners and tape side up to make box
For the top:
Score a 9 1/4 square of rich razzleberry at 1 inch all around. 
Then cut inside of top at 1/4 inch to insert embossed transparency
Tape sides up and there it is!
Any questions let me know and I will try and answer as I can.

2 comments:

  1. How super cute and cool is this project!! I love it!! I will soon "case" asap!!

    Rosemarrie Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing ALL of your Halloween projects! Loved them all! TFS!

    Cynthia Ferenz
    Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers
    stampindragon@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete