Monday, October 25, 2010

Owly Box with Nuggets

Who doesn't love a little chocolate treat?  I thought these would make really cute and easy treats to give my customers.  The box is made with 2 of the scalloped big shot die cuts and then covered with the Wicked Fun Designer Series Paper.  There are three little yummy chocolate nuggets inside that I also covered with same designer paper.  Since I thought I was on a roll using up some of my Halloween goodies, I made the witch hat
of the Black Waffle Paper.  Hope you like!  Don't forget to leave me a message.  I am giving some blog candy
to a lucky someone after I make the final post on Halloween.

supplies:
Stamps: Fang-tastic
Paper:  rich razzleberry, basic black, whisper white
Designer Series Paper:  Wicked Fun
Ink:  Basic Black
Other: Owl Punch, Black Waffle Paper, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Scalloped Circle Bigz Die Cut, Big Shot

3 comments:

  1. Alicia, It's adorable! Love the hat. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, I just got the owl punch and have to play with it.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete