Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Beautiful Tulips

With Spring just around the corner, I saw this stamp set that is all about tulips and just knew I had to make a card from it.  So I went to my favorite place for inspiration, Pinterest, and found the card that I made below from Stesha Bloodhart.  She does a fabulous job on her cards and this one just jumped out to me!  Now granted there is a LOT of cutting tulips and leaves on this card but I have a cut and scan and it makes the job really easy!  If you don't know what that is, check it out on the net, the Brother Scan and Cut machine. I love mine!!  Anyway I used all Stampin Up supplies on it.  Yay!  Got to use more stash....  It did take a while to assemble but I really like the finished card.  In fact, I am going to use the flowers on scrapbook page that I am doing for our youngest granddaughter.
Let me know if you have any questions.  Hope you enjoy...


                                                             Until next time,


                                                               Inky Hugs,
                                                                  Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment