Friday, November 14, 2014

Hello Fall Gift Card Set

Hope all are doing great!  Meant to get some of these cards posted earlier but life said otherwise!  Anyway, I have cute little gift set of cards that I created to put in the half wood stamp case.  I had some of these cases around and wanted to use them. I saw a card that I liked in our Stampin Up bi- monthly magazine and the idea was born!  
I first did some measuring to determine the size if the cards, which are a 6 1/2 inch of paper folded in half .  For the holder front, I put a piece of Marina Mist card stock 11 1/4 x 3 1/4 which I decorated by adding a Soft Suede piece of card stock behind a piece of canvas which I sponged some Crushed Curry ink on the side of.  I then stamped two leaves in Crushed Curry and Rose Red.  I then did some fussy cutting and attached them.  Hope you like!  Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you have any questions. Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia  



No comments:

Post a Comment