Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blended Bloom 1

Well, I finally had an opportunity to play with my new Blendabilites!  They are not available yet to anyone that is not a demonstrator but we have been told that hopefully soon they will be.  You must check them out when they become available.  So much fun to play with.  My first attempt is the card below.  The base of the card is Crumb Cake cardstock. To get the strips, I put some washi tape on the diagonal and sponged some white ink in between the lines and there you go.  When ink is dry, just pull off the tape to form the lines.  For the bloom, I used the Pumpkin Pie assortment of the belndabilities.  They are so easy to use as the colors are light, medium and dark.  I did discover that a light hand is better since you can do this on the whisper white cardstock.  If you use a heavier hand, the cardstock tends to pile up some.  Anyway, hope you like.  Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment