Monday, May 19, 2014

My other Love....

Yes, I know. I haven't posted in a week or so.  Been busy with the shower and birth of my great grandson, Gabriel, who was born on May 16th, a little early but he is fine and Mom and Dad are doing good. I already love him so.  Hard to believe that I am a great already!  Where has the time gone?  Anyhow, I decided to share with you some Tim Holtz Tags that I did last year and don't believe I have had a chance to share so here goes.  For those of you that are not familiar with Tim, he does a tag a month show casing a new or different take on a technique.  I have always loved his style, even though it is different than Stampin Up.  I think that is what I like about it, it challenges me.
I have only done the first six from last year to show you.  I decided to put them in his book cover that is sold under his name.  I cut cardboard "pages" to attach the tags to.   There will be a second book just like this one that will have the last 6 months in it when I do them.  First up is the book:
Next is the January 2013 tag.  For directions on how this is done, please visit Tim Holtz Blog:
 
February and March Tags:
April and May Tags:
And finally June 2013 Tag:
Thanks for looking!
Until next time,
Hugs
Alicia








 

No comments:

Post a Comment