Friday, March 7, 2014

You make me Happy!




Hope everyone has had a good week.  Mine has been busy but fun since I have been creating.  I needed some quick gifts to give to 3 people so I decided to use the notecards and envies from the annual catalog.  First chance that I have had to use them and I really love them.  They are the perfect weight for the cardstock and easy to put your special embellies on!  I used the Happy Watecolor stamp from the Occasions Catalog.  For the designer paper I used the new watercolor wonder paper.  You will not be disappointed if you get it.  It is really pretty.  Saw the circle punched out on the front of a card and really liked how it looked.  After I made the cards I needed a holder so used the envelope punch board to quickly put one together using the watercolor wonder paper.  It is really simple.  Just use a 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of paper and then 3 1/8 and 4 1/8 punch score on the board.  Easy Peasy!
Hope you enjoyed.. Have a great day and until next time. 
Hugs,
Alicia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment