Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dress Up Framelits

Love, love, love this framelit!  Oh my gosh, it is like being a little girl and getting to play with paper dolls again.  I have had so much fun playing with this as you will see below.  First up is this cute little wooden purse that I saw at a big box store and just couldn't resist. So after much "fiddling" around with it I decided to use the dies on the front and the cute tags from the Pop Up Posies kit for the tags that I put inside.  The DSP is This and That that will be in the new catalog.

Next up is a CASE from Kimberly Van Diepen, whose style I love.  This frame has three diecuts in it.  I used the retired tulle for their dresses, which I heat set with the heat tool to give the dresses some bounce. 
 Last, but not least is a cute little canvas square frame that I have had and wanted to use.  So used the die cut  and cut a canvas form to cover to look like a dress form.  Die cut several fabric flowers and continued to add until I liked the effect.  So as you can see, I have been busy playing "paper dolls"!
Until next time,  Hugs,  Alicia

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment