Thursday, September 20, 2012

Flowers for Lucy!

This post shows another picture of Lucy that I thought  was soo cute that I couldn't resist doing a scrapbook page for it.  I used a green background paper from one of the DSP packs that Stampin Up sells.  Sorry I don't remember which one and then started using my Big Shot and flower punches to make a BUNCH of flowers!  After doing all the flowers I added some fun details like the saying and brads and etc.  Hope you like!
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Pennant Parade, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark
C/S: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight,
Brights DSP
Embellies:  Lots of them.  Make it your own.  That is what makes it fun!
Until next time,
Hugs,
Alicia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment