Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine is Coming!

Trying to get some things done in time for Valentines and it always seems that I have so many fires to put out or things to do.  Ever been there and know what it feels like? My first goodies that I made are the following.  Real simple card holder that looks like a purse and two cards that could be given as a cute gift or keep for yourself.  I am sooo guilty of buying something with all the intentions of giving and wind up keeping.  I am sure none of you ever do that.  Right??  Any way here it is and there is more to come.  Notice that I have included the Pin It button on the left, so if you want to share, please do.  I love to have comments so if you like or want to make a comment, please do so.  Some people have told me that they have some problems doing this, so please try and if you can't I really need to know.  Thanks and until next time,
Hugs 
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment