Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dreary Midnight

I tried going for the "vintage" Halloween card on this one.  I don't know if I truly pulled it off, but it's close.  Most all of the ink was embossed.  I started with the Midnight Musing Jumbo wheel ( which I have remounted and used it with acrylic blocks) and embossed it with clear powder on Basic Gray CS, then rubbed BBlack ink over the top.  Luck Limeade is used for the mating.  TTango was embossed with the Spider Web embossing folder and the BIG SHOT (love this machine!), rubbed it with BBlack ink.  The frame stamp from the Creative Elements set was embossed with BBlack embossing powder on BBlack CS.  Dark and Dreary candelabra was embossed with white powder on BBlack CS.  I took one of the "designer frames" embossing folder and pressed it with the Big Shot and rubbed it with BBlack ink.  The saying is from Tiny Tiny Wishes set.  I added some of the Raven lace ribbon (retired) and pearls to finish it.  Viola!!  My version of "Halloween Vintage"!  Hope you enjoy.  Just one more Halloween posting and I promise no more until next year.  Hehehehe.......
Hugs,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment