Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Treat Yourself as your own best company!


I really like the saying on this card! It makes you realize that you really should treat yourself special. Cause you are! Anyway, I find that I am really liking the "vintage or antique" look on my cards and scrapbook pages so this really spoke to me when I saw this card on the cover of the new caddie. There are a lot of extras on this card that my camera, unfortunately, did not pick up. Just to mention, there is Shimmer Smooch Spray on the flower which really gives it a shine. The new Designer Frames textured Impressions Embossing Folder is to die for. There is a learning curve for using it but really is a great addition! Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy!
Until next time
Hugs,
Alicia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment