Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You're a Gem!





This creation came about quite by accident! It started out as a card CASE that I saw when I was surfing looking for ideas. As you can see it would up being entirely different. It always amazes me how projects can take on a life of their own! Anyway, here is the finished product and I am quite happy with it. This could be used for different occasions such a Mother's Day and Birthdays and etc.  The little purse is from a template that I bought from Becky Roberts (Inking Idaho).
 Let me now what you think.  Hugs,  Alicia
Supplies:
Stamp Set: You're a Gem (Sale-a-bration Set)
C/S: Very Vanilla,  Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Impression folder, Big Shot,
Large, Small and Scallop Oval Punches, 1" circle punch,
Black Striped Grosgrain ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment