Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Christmas Wish

Below is a card that I made using vintage type items. I love using ribbon on my cards but wanted to try something a little different for me.  I used both the cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon and the chantilly crochet trim together and like the results.  I sewed a length of thread and then pulled it to make it looked all scrunched up!  Tell me what you think.  I also loved the tree in glitter.  Reminder of a era gone by.  Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Welcome Christmas   120597
Home for Christmas   111756
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler   119685
Crumb Cake   120953
Designer Paper:  Deck the Halls   120810
Ink::  Early Expresso   119670
other: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon   120992
Chantilly Crochet Trim   118480
Champagne Glass Glitter   120997
Crystal Effects (to put glitter on tree)   101055
Distressing Essentials   118762


If you would like to order any of these items you can do so by clickingHERE
or on the button at the top right and using the order numbers I provided.

Hugs
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I love the glitter tree. It looks exactly like the ones we had as a kid. The crochet trim with the seam binding is very lovely too. I do like the combination.
    Sue aka The Soggy Stamper
    www.soggystamper.com

    ReplyDelete