Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ribbon Tree

While my thumb is still healing from cutting it and having 6 stitches on the tip of it, I made this cute ribbon tree that I wanted to share with you.  Hope you like.  





I cut 5 inch pieces of ribbon and folded them  in half. Then attached them at the  open top with a straight pen to the tree.  Added some glitter flowers that I had to the top. Easy Peasy and helped with my withdrawals from not being able to make things!


Supplies
Styrofoam tree form
Old olive striped grosgrain ribbon
Red riding striped grosgrain ribbon
Straight pins
Tree top decoration of choice

2 comments:

  1. I love this tree! It is really elegant but, as you say, so easy! I might have to buy some of that wide ribbon and a few cones and make some. This would be an excellent project to make with my great- grandkids over Christmas.
    Sue aka The Soggy Stamper
    www.soggystamper.com

    ReplyDelete